Tristone provides high quality and cost-effective business support services and human resource solutions to financial institutions, corporates/portfolio companies and start-ups that are typically located in high cost financial centers or jurisdictions.
Our model enables our clients to have access to a dedicated and well-trained team of junior professionals on a regular basis or for specific projects without incurring all the indirect and fixed costs associated with an internal hire. This can provide greater leverage to our clients and enable them to focus on growing their business. Our service can increase the efficiency and productivity for our client’s team and at the same time reduces their overall human resource costs.
Our Analysts and Associates are hand-picked professionals who are highly qualified and have relevant prior experience having worked for either investment banks or investment funds, having provided valuable support on a wide range of investment activities or projects across the financial services spectrum.
In addition, our senior partners conduct a rigorous training program for the incoming professionals and monitor the quality of all client deliverables.
What We Offer Our Clients
- Highly qualified and well-trained team based in India that is flexible to support you across time zones.
- A team that is trained and managed by highly experienced bankers who have worked at bulge bracket investment banks (Credit Suisse, Lehman Brothers, Citigroup) in NY and London on PE, Credit and M&A transactions and ensure high quality deliverables, attention to detail and no translation loss.
- A dedicated team that will be an extension of your team and will ensure seamless communication (email, audio, video conference/screen sharing, etc.) and be accessible as needed.
- Although most of our clients end up using us for annual on-going support, we have a flexible engagement model and can work with clients for short term projects or transactions.
Enhanced Capacity: Provide clients enhanced resources without incurring long term fixed costs. Our team can be highly integrated with our clients work activities or can act as a common pool for the client’s team to access for repetitive tasks or for critical support during peak work load.
Greater Efficiency & Productivity: Junior professionals of clients often get slowed down by time consuming and repetitive work that reduces their productivity. We provide a more cost-effective solution for managing such activities and increase the client team’s productivity.
Smart & Well-Trained Resources: Our professionals are well trained with relevant experience and this results in greater efficiency and return on investment for clients.
Lower Direct & Indirect Costs: Our total service cost is significantly lower than a comparable quality resource hired in a large financial center. Besides lower direct costs, by utilizing our service clients do not spend time and resources on recruiting, training, employee benefits, IT costs, etc.
Quality Control: Multiple layers of supervision at our end to ensure quality control.
Time Zone Benefits: Increase productivity by leveraging the time zone difference.
FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER
- Over 20 years of investment banking and corporate finance experience gained while working in New York, London and Mumbai.
- Started in the Management Associate Program of Citigroup North America where he specialized in project finance. Thereafter worked in the investment banking division (Financial Sponsors & Leveraged Finance Group) of Credit Suisse and Lehman Brothers. He has also led M&A and strategic financings for a large conglomerate in India.
- Advised and/or financed over fifteen PE buyouts or corporate acquisitions in North America, Europe and India. Arranged over $25 billion of public and private capital including but not limited to public equity (IPO, follow-on, equity linked), private equity, senior bank debt, subordinated HY bonds and mezzanine debt.
- Amit has an MBA from Texas A&M University and studied finance at UCLA. Mr. Sabharwal is a US Citizen and resides in Mumbai.
- Over 26 years of investment banking and leadership experience across various organizations at a senior management level. Advised or arranged in excess of $30 billion in complex cross-border strategic M&A and capital market transactions in the US, Europe and India.
- Nalin started his career as an Analyst at Citigroup in New York in 1992 where he spent two years working in the project finance and leveraged leasing group. Thereafter, he worked in the investment banking division (Financial Sponsors and Leveraged Finance Group) of Lehman Brothers in London and in their India office. He finally returned to Citigroup as a Managing Director in their India investment banking team. Nalin has also worked in the corporate sector focusing on strategic initiatives for large corporates across Asia.
- Nalin has an MBA from Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA and a BA (with Honors in Economics) from Middlebury College.